During the congress, ECNP offers a number of awards related to submission of an abstract for the congress.
ECNP Travel Award
*Receipt of the award depends on attending the 31st ECNP Congress and presenting the poster. Not presenting the poster means that the award will be withdrawn. The award prize will be paid after the congress. Award winners will receive an e-mail immediately after the congress with an online form where the bank account details should be given.
- For the best abstracts presented by junior scientists.
- Established to stimulate junior scientists in Europe to attend the congress.
- Consists of a grant of EUR 500 (to support travel costs) and a commemorative certificate*.
- Abstracts are judged by a scientific review committee.
- Abstracts must be accepted for publication and presentation.
- The awards are presented during the congress on the days that poster sessions take place.
- The e-posters of the Travel Award winners will be uploaded to the 'award e-poster terminal' in the poster area. The e-posters will also be posted on the ECNP website.
Apply for this award.
ECNP Poster Award
- Awarded to outstanding posters presented at the ECNP Congress.
- Consists of a grant of EUR 500 and a commemorative certificate*.
- Winning posters are selected during the congress by a scientific jury. Choices are made based on scientific excellence of the abstract and on the presentation of the scientific information on the poster.
- The awards are presented during the poster sessions.
- The e-posters of the Poster Award winners will be uploaded to the 'award e-poster terminal' in the poster area. The e-posters will also be posted on the ECNP website.
*The award prize will be paid after the congress. Award winners will receive an e-mail immediately after the congress with an online form where the bank account details should be given.
*CDE-countries within Europe are: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia-FYR, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
For abstract submitters who are resident of a European country with a developing economy* there are a number of CDE grants available (provided your abstract is accepted for presentation and you present your poster at the 31st ECNP Congress in person).
This grant consists of free registration to the congress and EUR 500 to support travel expenses for the 31st ECNP Congress. You can indicate your interest by ticking a box during abstract submission.
For more information on these and other awards, click here.